Today I finished the 2nd bobbin of H57 and plied the two together. It came out very well. The twist looks really good. However, even though I weighed the wool out and they were the same, I still came out uneven on the length. A lot different – there’s probably at least 5 or 6 yards left on the 2nd bobbin. Maybe I’m just better and thinner on that one, or maybe the universe is just laughing at me. Whatever. I’ll join onto that when I spin again, and maybe it will come out even next time. In the overall scheme of things it doesn’t matter that much.
The picture today shows the plied yarn on the niddy noddy before I took it off for soaking.
Spread the love